HAVE A QUERY? -
CONTACT US NOW* Required Fields
- FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
- Workplace Audit – whether you are in an existing workplace and want a facelift or are moving to an empty building we can work with you on maximizing your space to support current business needs.
Creating a space conducive to a harmonious working environment.
We will audit areas for Ergonomic assessments, space and storage requirement through to canteen/break out areas.
- BUDGET PLANNING
- We know how tight budgets are and we have lots of options to suit every project. If you are embarking on furnishing a new space, those options can be overwhelming. How do you know what kind of budget to allocate in order to create a work environment that will leverage your investment in your people?
Quality, design, fit and finish, price—the range is extensive. We can help you sort out your needs and figure out what you can get at varying price levels and what the tradeoffs are. We can also help you understand better what to look for when comparing various options.
- HERE’S THE VALUE YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR TEAM:
- • We will listen carefully to your concerns and requirements.
• We will focus on finding the best solution for your needs at a budget that you can afford.
• We will review all the details of your order with you before placing it and thoroughly review all pricing agreements. There should be no surprises when your order arrives.
• We will negotiate with our manufacturers to get the best possible pricing and delivery time for you.
• We will work closely with you to outline a detailed implementation schedule that will meet your deadlines.
• We will keep you informed if any changes occur that affect delivery dates or your installation schedule.
• We will seek out your feedback on our performance and use your suggestions to improve our processes.
• We will value your relationship with us and stay in touch after the sale.
- SPACE PLANNING AND DESIGN
- We provides expert space planning and design services for your relocation or refurbishment project. Our designers and CAD technicians:
• Have expertise in all major systems and manufacturer product lines
• Are responsible for space planning, specifications, colour coordination.
• Provide plans, 2 & 3 D drawings to help you visualize the end result.
• Ensure that your installation is error-free using our detailed spec and check process.
• Always focus on ensuring that your installation meets your needs and deadlines and coordinates with all on site stake-holders.
• Ensure all health & Safety standards & requirements are met.
• Have access to lots of space planning ideas to make your vision a reality!
- FIT OUT AND INSTALLATION
- Corporate Interiors provides furniture installation and relocation services with the attention to detail and thorough documentation that you would expect. When you hire us, you will get:
• A well-thought out installation plan, with accurate installation drawings for our team to reference that will be reviewed with you at a pre-installation meeting.
• Pre-planning for any unusual building requirements.
• Scheduling that minimises disruption to your business, even if that means after hours work in order to meet your deadlines.
• A skilled project manager and/or site supervisor who will be your go-to person on any issues, questions, or changes.
• Professional, well-trained installers with skill in installing multiple furniture lines who can communicate respectfully with you and your team when necessary.
• Installation completed when promised.
• All rubbish removed and areas/furniture clean.
• A post-installation walk-through to ensure that there are no outstanding issues that could be resolved by an installer.
• Timely follow-up/resolution on any missing items or damage from the manufacturer.
• An installation that you will be proud to work in!
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Corporate Interiors have an experienced project management team who bring years of experience and knowledge to the table. Working directly with the client and design team, they will manage the entire process efficiently and effectively. Some of the key deliverables from a project will include:
• Understanding and agree the project goals and budgets.
• Agree time scales and create a consistent communication plan.
• Coordinating schedules for products and people.
• Supervising installation.
• Will be the go-to person on any issues, questions, or changes.
• Troubleshooting any issues.
• Rest assured, our project management experts will keep you up-to-date and on-schedule.
- ON-DEMAND SERVICE REQUESTS
- Our Service and commitment does not stop with the installation . Corporate Interiors are well-equipped to respond to service requests on an as-needed basis. Whether it is a locked file cabinet, torn seat cushion or a gas lift from your chair, our professional team can complete on-site furniture repairs in a timely manner with minimal disruption to your work.
- AMONG OTHER THINGS, WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- • Key & Lock replacement.
• Furniture modifications.
• Layout modifications.
• Filing efficiency Audit.